Mrs. G's CLassroom Home About Me Resoucres Freebies Interactive Notebook Image Map

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Math Interactive Notebook - Algebra

   Hello there!!! I am Mrs. G's sister.  My name is Jenny and I am currently a high school mathematics teacher.  I have been teaching for six years and have taught 7th through 12th grade math.  You might have heard about me already because Katie and I have been creating Science curriculum together.  However, I am blog hopping onto my sister's blog to show you some math curriculum that I create.

   I have lots of hands on activities, foldables, assessments (pre-tests, post-tests, vocabulary quizzes) and interactive notebooks.  My interactive notebooks are amazing!!!  I have math interactive notebooks for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade.  I also have an Algebra interactive notebook.  For this post, I am going to show you a preview of my Algebra interactive notebook.  Check out my pictures below!

Also, if you would like to see more of my material or read more about me, you can visit my website by going to www.commoncorematerial.com.  You can purchase my Algebra interactive notebook by going to my website or visiting my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

Algebra math interactive notebook

You can check out my Teachers Pay Teachers store by CLICKING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment